Eco Face Gel Wash

RM49.90

In stock

Face Gel Wash

150ml

ECO FACE GEL WASH Delicate ECO GEL WASH contains 98% of organic and natural ingredients. It thoroughly removes make-up and impurities without compromising skin’s natural protective barrier.

Active ingredients: Natural White Tea, Aloe, Glacier Water and Argan Oil

Description

ECO FACE GEL WASH Delicate ECO GEL WASH contains 98% of organic and natural ingredients. It thoroughly removes make-up and impurities without compromising skin’s natural protective barrier. It does not cause a pulling sensation and leaves the skin silky smooth.
The formula contains 98% ingredients of natural origin, with the remaining 2% ensuring pleasure of use and product durability. A formula based on certified organic and natural ingredients.

A vegan product. Let’s be eco-friendly! Our packaging is recyclable. Segregate after use.

Active ingredients:
NATURAL WHITE TEA – regeneration
ALOE– soothing
GLACIER WATER – hydration
ARGAN OIL– nutrition

Confirmed effectiveness:
89% effective cleansing from impurities*
79% makeup removal*
89% refreshment*
*IN VIVO TEST AFTER 1 APPLICATION

Direction to use:
Apply the gel to the moist skin of the face and neck, rub it in gently and rinse with warm water. Use daily in the morning and at bedtime. Shake before use.

INNOVATIONS created by women for WOMEN  ♥ Made In Poland

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.