Soothing day cream contains 96% organic and natural ingredients which instantly restore comfort to sensitive skin with dilated capillaries. The formula reduces redness and has a strong soothing effect. Organic elderberry extract encapsulated in phytosomes penetrates deep, smoothing and soothing the skin and reducing the permeability of capillary walls. A formula based on organic and natural ingredients originating.
This cardboard box is made from raw materials sourced from FSC® – certified sustainably managed forest plantations and from recycled materials. Let’s be eco-friendly! Our packaging is recyclable. Segregate after use.
The formula contains 97% ingredients of natural origin, with the remaining 3% ensuring pleasure of use and product durability. High concentrations of natural ingredients can change the product colour.
EGYPTIAN LOTUS AND INDONESIAN NELUMBO – liquidate and prevent blemishes
RICE PARTICLES – matting
GREEN COLOUR – chlorophyll content – improves circulation, reduces redness, soothes irritation
NATURAL EXTRACT OF AGASTACHE MEXICANA- reduction and strengthening of vessels
OLIVE WAX AND BABASSU OIL – smoothing and soothing
79% smoothing, 64% intense soothing effect and reduction in a skin hypersensitivity tendency, Increase moisturising by 22%
*IN VIVO tests after 2 weeks of using the cream
** biometric test after 1 application
Direction to use:
In the morning, rub the cream gently into clean skin until absorbed. Perfect as a make-up base.
INNOVATIONS created by women for WOMEN ♥ Made In Poland